вторник, 23 сентября 2014 г.

Essey

John and I were doing homework all night. As you have understood John is my best friend. Now I want to talk about my friend. John is a very lazy boy and he likes playing video games during all day and that's why he couldn't pass the exam. Why am I saying all these things to you, okay I'll start first. John and I play video games during the lessons every day. And one day our teacher said that we would have an exam the next day but we weren’t listening to him because we were playing a video game . When the next day came, we did not even know that we would have an English exam and we could not pass the exam and the teacher knew that we were not prepared for the exam, and that's why he gave us a lot of homework in order not to get a bad mark. And so, we understood that we mustn't play video games during the lesson.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий